|Find in this manual|
This section of the online manual is all about creating your baseball universe. Use the links below to jump to the type of game that interests you most. However, before you start building, it may be helpful to understand a bit more about OOTP game universe terminology and the different types of OOTP leagues.
Creating OOTP Games
- Creating a Standard Game - Read this section if you are most interested in creating a league based on the 2016 Opening Day Major League rosters.
- Creating a Custom Game using our League Creation Wizard - Read this section if you would like to create a custom league (including historical leagues), but you'd like to use an easy wizard to help set things up.
- Creating a Custom Game, using our Advanced Mode - Read this section if you would like to create a custom league (including historical leagues), but you're comfortable doing so without the help of our wizard.
- Importing OOTP 16 Games - Read this section if you are planning on importing data from a prior version of OOTP.
- Using a Quick-Start Game - Read this section if you would like to skip some of the complexities of creating your own league and use one of our pre-defined league setups.
Note: Any of the types of games above can become an online league. See OOTP Online Leagues for more information on online leagues.