|Find in this manual|
We'd love for you to read through the Getting Started section first, because we think it's pretty important! But, perhaps you're the sort who wants to get right into the game. This section of the online manual is all about creating your baseball universe. Use the links below to jump to the type of game that interests you most:
- Creating a Major League Game - Read this section if you are most interested in creating a league based on the 2010 Opening Day Major League rosters.
- Creating a Custom Game using our League Creation Wizard - Read this section if you would like to create a custom league (including historical leagues), but you'd like to use an easy wizard to help set things up.
- Creating a Custom Game, using our Advanced Mode - Read this section if you would like to create a custom league (including historical leagues), but you're comfortable doing so without the help of our wizard.
- Importing OOTP 10 Games - Read this section if you are planning on importing data from a prior version of OOTP.
- Using a Quick-Start Game - Read this section if you would like to skip some of the complexities of creating your own league, and use one of our pre-defined league setups.